Policy & Procedures
The following trainings are required to be completed prior to all user access request submissions. Not completing these trainings will cause a delay in processing of the ticket.
- Dearborn FERPA & Data Security
[RO100 FERPA at U-M can be taken by UMAA employees instead]
- DCE101 U-M Data Protection and Responsible Use
Standard Practice Guides
Acceptable use is governed by the following Standard Practice Guides:
- SPG 601.07 “Responsible Use of Information Resources"
- SPG 601.12 “Institutional Data Resource Management Policy"
- UM Dearborn Policy: Reporting/Data Access and Acceptable Use Policy
Access Request Forms
- Banner Access Request Form
- Degree Works Access Request Form
- WebFocus Access Request Form
- UC4 Access Request Form
- Sponsored Account Creation
- Perceptive Content (ImageNow) Access Request Form
These forms can be used to request or change your access for a given application.
Changes in access privileges may be required if an employee is assigned different job duties, transfers to a different department, or leaves the University.
- Employees requesting additional access should use the Access Request Forms above
- To remove access from an employee, send an email to the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com and provide specific information on the type of change needed.