Interfolio is a free online platform for faculty, comprised of three modules to do the following:
- Faculty Review (Faculty180)
- Used by faculty to input and submit their annual report information.
- Faculty Search
- Used to bring the faculty hiring process online and gain transparency into the talent, diversity, and accomplishments of the faculty population.
- Review (Dossier), Promotion & Tenure
- Dossier is used to collect scholarly materials, request and receive confidential letters of recommendation, and prepare for upcoming evaluations. Your dossier never expires and your documents will be stored indefinitely.
- Promotion & Tenure is used to address the full scope of academic promotion and tenure - from submission to external evaluations to a final decision - with customizable tools that map directly onto the academic requirements of a tenure review. With the Promotion & Tenure module, faculty are able to more effectively review with tools that allow you to make notes, send messages, and receive external peer evaluations digitally.
Faculty Review (Faculty180)
- Faculty180 Help Page & FAQs
- Free Training Webinar: Interfolio Faculty180 - Faculty Activity Input (2019)
- Activity Input Form
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Adding a New Activity
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Accept a Coauthored Work
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Import from Medline/PubMed
- Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions: Import Citations Using the Generic Impor
- Accepted File Types
- Quicklinks Tool
- Access Settings (Adding Another User to Your Account)
- Activity Input: Initiate Faculty Input Process
- Activity Input: Approve Faculty Input Process
- Add/Edit: Faculty
- Add/Edit: Courses
- Add/Edit: Course Prefixes
- Add/Edit: Courses Taught
- Add/Edit: Administrative Rights
- Input Faculty Classifications: Create Input Form
- Input Faculty Classifications: Input Classifications
Faculty Job Search
Administration Help Resources:
For additional help, please visit the Help for Interfolio Faculty Search site.
Review (Dossier), Promotion & Tenure
To log into Promotion & Tenure/Dossier follow the below steps:
- Go to https://account.interfolio.com/login
- Enter your umich email into the Email field
- Enter your umich email password into the Password field, and sign in