Develop, expand and challenge yourself to be a better leader!
Join us for UM-Dearborn’s annual SOLID conference!
Student Organization Leaders In Development
- Saturday, September 19, 2015
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Fairlane Center North, Quad E
SOLID is a one-day leadership conference, aimed at you, the UM-Dearborn student leader! Learn about University resources and develop leadership skills that will help your organization thrive this year!
Some of the workshop topics will be:
- Budgeting – Is there never enough money for the great things you want to do? Avoid the negative balance blues by attending this session!
- Program planning – Have you ever an awesome event on campus and have no one show up? Do you want to avoid this? This is the session for you!
- Leadership – Leading your organization shouldn’t be more stressful than the GRE or MCAT! Attend and learn strategies to motivate and lead your organization.
- Civic Engagement – Ever think you and your organization should be doing more in the community? Attend this session to learn about the great resources and opportunities available to you!
- Policy - Learn about new University and OSE policies relating to your student organization.
SOLID will also give you an opportunity to:
- Network with other student leaders
- Opportunities to develop collaborative program ideas
- Meet and mingle with the Office for Student Engagement team
- Gain an upper hand on leading and running a student organization
- Understand University policies and resources that will help you have more successful events!
Registration is currently OPEN!