Develop, expand and challenge yourself to be a better leader!
Join us for UM-Dearborn’s annual SOLID conference!
Student Organization Leaders In Development
- Saturday, September 19, 2015
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Fairlane Center North, Quad E
SOLID is a conference, aimed at you, a UM-Dearborn student leader. Learn about University resources and develop leadership skills that will help your organization thrive this year!
Some of the workshop topics will be:
- Budgeting – Is there never enough money for the great things you want to do? Avoid the negative balance blues by attending this session!
- Program planning – Have you ever an awesome event on campus and have no one show up? Do you want to avoid this? This is the session for you!
- Leadership – Leading your organization shouldn’t be more stressful than the GRE or MCAT! Attend and learn strategies to motivate and lead your organization.
- Civic Engagement – Ever think you and your organization should be doing more in the community? Attend this session to learn about the great resources and opportunities available to you!
- Policy - Learn about new University and OSE policies relating to your student organization.
SOLID will also give you an opportunity to:
- Network with other student leaders
- Opportunities to develop collaborative program ideas
- Meet and mingle with the Office for Student Engagement team
- Gain an upper hand on leading and running a student organization
- Understand University policies and resources that will help you have more successful events!
Registration is currently CLOSED, but will be opening for the 2015 conference soon!
Registration is CLOSED
Registration is CLOSED. Walk-in's are welcome. Please arrive by 9:30 am on Saturday, September 19 at Fairlane Center North.
If you need more information please contact Seth Newell firstname.lastname@example.org or 313 593-5390.