Current International Students

This is your starting point for all things international.

Academic/Visa Information

The majority of the University of Michigan-Dearborn's international students enter the U.S. with an F-1 visa. UM-Dearborn also has students in J-1 immigration status who are sponsored by their governments, other organizations, or exchange articulations between UM-Dearborn and overseas universities.

Travel advisory for international students and scholars who plan to travel. Please read this if you plan to leave and reenter the U.S. or if you plan to travel within the US.

Campus Life

Outside the classroom, there are many activities to get involved in at UM-Dearborn.

  • Office of Student Engagement

    Explore the Office of Student Engagement's resources for student organizations, leadership, inclusion, and service.

  • Sports

    Interested in sports?  Workout, play, or cheer on a team with the UM-Dearborn Wolverines Athletics!


Office of International Affairs

108 -
The Union at Dearborn

Did You Know?

More Facts

We currently enroll 7,141 undergraduate and 1,990 graduate students.

Back to top of page