Tuition and fees are subject to change at any time by the Regents of the University.
Approved: June 15, 2017
|Undergraduate Assessments:||Michigan Resident||Non-Resident|
|Per Credit Hour Assessment 1-12||$463.00||$953.00|
|Per Credit Hour Assessment 13+||$101.00||$180.00|
Upper Division Course Premium Tuition Assessments:
- 300-499 level courses in CASL and CEHHS are assessed an additional $11.00 per credit hour
- 300-499 level courses in CECS are assessed an additional $66.00 per credit hour
- 300-499 level courses in COB are assessed an additional $150.00 per credit hour
- $114.00 per course assessment for CASL Online Courses
- $132.00 per credit assessment for CECS Online Courses
- Undergraduate students electing graduate course(s), numbered 500 and above, will be assessed at the graduate tuition rate for the graduate course(s). This assessment is dependent on various factors that may not result in change in tuition assessment. Please see the Master, Specialist Tuition Table for additional information.
CASL - College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters
CECS – College of Engineering and Computer Science
CEHHS – College of Education, Health, and Human Services
COB – College of Business
*The Registration Assessment covers, but is not limited to, student services such as technology, career services, student organizations/engagement, counseling, parking, and athletics/recreation.