Ombuds Services provides members of the campus community with individual, informal assistance in resolving concerns and addressing issues regarding student rights and responsibilities.
Ombuds Services works independently as an impartial resource for obtaining:
- Information about university policies
- Guidance in following university policies
- Assistance in resolving concerns and critical situations
- Help in cutting red tape and in obtaining appropriate and timely answers and information
- Opportunities to discuss or question university actions
- Active support for UM-Dearborn’s commitment to ensure that students are treated with fundamental fairness and personal dignity