Tuition and fees are subject to change at any time by the Regents of the University.
Approved: June 20, 2019
|Undergraduate Assessments per term:||Michigan Resident||Non-Resident|
|Per Credit Hour Assessment 1-12||$494||$1020|
|Per Credit Hour Assessment 13+||$108||$190|
Upper Division Course Premium Tuition Assessments:
- 300-499 level courses in CASL and Education are assessed an additional $15.00 per credit hour
- 300-499 level courses in Engineering are assessed an additional $115.00 per credit hour
- 300-499 level courses in Business are assessed an additional $150.00 per credit hour
- $125.00 per course assessment for CASL Online Courses
- Undergraduate students electing graduate course(s), numbered 500 and above, will be assessed at the graduate tuition rate for the graduate course(s). This assessment is dependent on various factors that may not result in a change in tuition assessment. Please see the Master, Specialist Tuition Table for additional information.
CASL - College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters
CECS – College of Engineering and Computer Science
CEHHS – College of Education, Health, and Human Services
COB – College of Business
*The Registration Assessment reflects costs related to administering certain student focused services not included in student tuition or course, lab, or program fees. Examples include counseling and career services, parking services, technology improvements, student organization/engagement activities, athletics/recreational activities, and student records management.
Please note that the reduced Per Credit Hour Assessment for credits 13+ is per semester. Credits beyond 1-12 for any individual semester will be assessed at the 13+ Per Credit Hour Assessment rate. It is not cumulative.