- Laulié, L., Tekleab, A., & Lee, J. (accepted). Why Grant I-Deals? The Role of Supervisors’ Prior I-Deals, Exchange Ideology, and Justice Sensitivity. Journal of Business and Psychology.
- Lee, J.*, Cho, J.*, Paik, Y., Pillai, R., & Oh, S. (2019). Does Ethical Leadership Predict Follower Outcomes Above and Beyond the Full-Range Leadership Model and Authentic Leadership?: An Organizational Commitment Perspective. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 36(3), 821-847. *equal contribution
- Lee, J., Wang, G, & Piccolo, R. (2018). Jekyll and Hyde Leadership: A Multi-level, Multi-sample Examination of Charisma and Abuse on Follower and Team Outcomes. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 25(4), 399-415.
- Walsh, B., Lee, J., Jensen, J. M., McGonagle, A, & Samnani, A-K. (2018). Positive Leader Behaviors and Workplace Incivility: The Mediating Role of Perceived Norms for Respect. Journal of Business and Psychology, 33(4), 495-508.
- Lee, J. (2018). Passive Leadership and Sexual Harassment: Roles of Observed Hostility and Workplace Gender Ratio. Personnel Review, 47(3), 594-612.
- Jensen, J. M., Saeed, A. T., King, E. B., & Lee, J. (2016). A Cross-Cultural Investigation of the Effects of Incivility on Occupational Aspiration. Journal of College Student Development, 57(3), 233-237.
- Lee, J., & Jensen, J. M. (2014). The Effects of Active Constructive and Passive Corrective Leadership on Workplace Incivility and the Mediating Role of Fairness Perceptions. Group & Organization Management, 39(4), 416-443.
- Lee, J., & Taylor, M. S. (2014). Managers’ Dual Roles in Psychological Contracts: When Managers Take both Agent and Principal Roles. Human Resource Management Review, 24(1), 95-107.
- Lee, J., Chaudhry, A., & Tekleab, A. G. (2014). An Interactionist Perspective on Employee Performance as a Response to Psychological Contract Breach. Personnel Review, 43(6), 861-880.
- Tomczyk, D., Lee, J., & Winslow, E. (2013). Entrepreneurs’ Personal Values, Compensation, and High Growth Firm Performance. Journal of Small Business Management, 51(1), 66-82.
- Raver, J. L., Jensen, J. M., Lee, J., & O'Reilly, J. (2012). Destructive Criticism Revisited: Appraisals, Task Outcomes, and the Moderating Role of Competitiveness. Applied Psychology: An International Review, 61(2), 177-203.
Biography and Education
Junghyun ( Jessie ) Lee, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management at the University of Michigan-Dearborn College of Business. Dr. Lee joined the University of Michigan-Dearborn in 2012 after completing her doctorate in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management from The George Washington University. Prior to academia, for six years she worked in the corporate sector as a human resource manager with several multinational companies. She is the recipient of the Sage Best Paper Award Winner from the Midwest Academy of Management in 2017.
Dr. Lee's research interests include workplace harassment/deviance, psychological contracts and social exchange relationships, leadership, and human resource management.
George Washington University
Teaching and Research
- Member for
- 4 years 9 months