- Ph.D., University of Michigan-Dearborn
- M.S., University of Michigan-Dearborn
- B.S., University of Michigan-Dearborn
- J.P. Baugh and Jinhua Guo, "A Per-Face Popularity Scheme to Increase Cache Robustness in Information-Centric Networks" - The 13th International Conference on Future Networks and Communications, 2018
- J. Guo, J.P. Baugh, and S. Wang, “A Group Signature Based Secure and Privacy-Preserving Vehicular Communication Framework,” Proceedings of the Mobile Networking for Vehicular Environments (MOVE) workshop in conjunction with IEEE INFOCOM, Anchorage, Alaska, May 2007, pp. 103-108.
- J.P. Baugh and J. Guo, "Location Privacy in Mobile Computing Environments," Lecture Notes in Computer Science - Springer, 2006
- J. Guo and J.P. Baugh, “Security and Privacy in Vehicle Safety Communication Applications,” SAE 2006 Transactions Journal of Passenger Cars: Electronic and Electrical Systems, Volume 115, Number 7 (2006), pp. 721-727.
Lecturer II, Computer and Information Science
Biography and Education
Teaching and Research
- Member for
- 4 years 11 months