- W.I. Grosky and T. Ruas, ‘The Continuing Reinvention of Content-Based Retrieval: Multimedia is Not Dead,’ IEEE Multimedia, Visions & Views, Volume 24, Number 1 (January-March 2017), pp. 6-11.
- B. Alkhazi, T. Ruas, M. Kessentini, M. Wimmer, and W.I. Grosky, ‘Automated Refactoring of ATL Model Transformations: A Search-Based Approach,’ Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE Nineteenth International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS’16), Saint-Malo, France, October 2016, pp. 295-304.
- H. Wang, A. Ouni, M. Kessentini, B. Maxim, and W. Grosky, ‘Identification of Web Service Refactoring Opportunities as a Multi-Objective Problem,’ IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS’16), San Francisco, California, USA, June-July 2016, pp. 586-593.
- V.N. Gudivada, D. Rao, and W.I. Grosky, ‘Data Quality Centric Application Framework for Big Data,’ Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Big Data, Small Data, Linked Data and Open Data (ALLDATA’16), Lisbon, Portugal, February 2016.
- H. Wang, M. Kessentini, W. Grosky, and H. Meddeb, ‘On the Use of Time-Series and Search-Based Software Engineering for Refactoring Recommendations,’ Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Management of Computational and Collective Intelligence in Digital Ecosystems (MEDES’15), Sao Paulo, Brazil, October 2015, pp. 62-70.
- C. Jackson, R. Agrawal, J. Walker, and W. Grosky, ‘Scenario-Based Design for a Cloud Forensics Portal,’ Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, April 2015, pp. 1-6.
- M. Suleiman, R. Agrawal, C. Seay and W. Grosky, ‘Data-Driven Implementation to Filter Fraudulent Medicare Applications,’ Proceedings of IEEE SoutheastCon, Lexington, Kentucky, USA, March 2014, pp. 1-8.
- M. Suleiman, R. Agrawal, W. Grosky, and F. Andres, ‘A Generic Data-Driven Approach for Medicaid Fraud Detection,’ Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Management of Computational and Collective Intelligence in Digital Ecosystems (MEDES’13), Luxembourg, Luxembourg, June 2013, pp. 233-234.
- B. Hawashin, F. Fotouhi, T.M. Truta, and W. Grosky, ‘Efficient Privacy Preserving Protocols for Similarity Join,’ Transactions on Data Privacy, Volume 5, Number 1 (2012), pp. 297-331.
- B. Hawashin, F. Fotouhi, and W. Grosky, ‘Diffusion Maps: A Superior Semantic Method to Improve Similarity Join Performance,’ Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshops (Fourth International Workshop on Mining Multiple Information Sources, Sydney, Australia, December 2010, pp. 9-16.
- R. Agrawal, C. Wu, W. Grosky, and F. Fotouhi, ‘Bayesian Framework for Automatic Image Annotation using Visual Keywords,’ Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Multimedia Applications (Communications in Computer and Information Science, Volume 75 (2010), G.S. Tomar, W.I. Grosky, T.-H. Kim, S. Mohammed, and S.K. Saha (Eds.), Springer), Miyazaki, Japan, June 2010, pp. 142-157.
- F. Fotouhi, W.I. Grosky, and P. Stanchev, ‘The Many Faces of Semantics: Guest Editor’s Introduction,’ IEEE Multimedia Magazine, Volume 16, Number 2 (April-June 2009), pp. 16-17.
- W.I. Grosky, C. Zhang, and S.-C. Chen, ‘Intelligent and Pervasive Multimedia Systems: Guest Editor’s Introduction,’ IEEE Multimedia Magazine, Volume 16, Number 1 (January-March 2009), pp. 14-15.
- B. Medjahed, S. Hadi, and W.I. Grosky, ‘A Service-Oriented Framework for Controlling Invasive Species in Agriculture,’ International Journal of Metadata, Semantics, and Ontologies, Special Issue on Agricultural Metadata and Semantics, Volume 4, Issue 1/2 (2009), pp. 34-41.
- J. Wang, N. Patel, W.I. Grosky, and F. Fotouhi, ‘Moving Camera, Moving Object Segmentation in Compressed Video Sequences,’ International Journal of Image and Graphics, Volume 9, Number 4 (October 2009), pp. 609-627.
Professor, Computer and Information Science
Biography and Education
Ph.D., Yale University
M.S., Brown University
Teaching and Research
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months