Vaccination Dashboard Live, Website Updates and Testing Location
August 27, 2021
We have a few brief updates to share as we prepare for the first day of classes next week.
- The campus vaccination dashboard is live. The dashboard will be updated weekly, by the end of day on Mondays. Updates for the week of September 6 will be made on Tuesday, September 7 due to the Labor Day holiday. We all have work to do to encourage students to get vaccinated and to submit their vaccination record. Information about positive COVID cases on campus and at the ECEC are also included on the COVID data reporting page.
- The Welcome Back Wolverines COVID-19 Fall semester information website has been updated to reflect all of the recent policies and procedures for the Fall semester. Please take a few moments to review the information and resources available to faculty, staff and students.
- A testing and vaccination clinic will be available on campus beginning Monday. The clinic will remain open through October 1. After this date, only testing services will be provided. The clinic will be held in Kochoff Hall, in the University Center. Hours of operation can be found by clicking the link above.
- Please be sure you have the latest version of the ResponsiBLUE app. If you downloaded the app prior to August 20, you will need to download the most recent version 1.8, which will be available soon. You must complete the ResponsiBLUE daily health screening prior to coming to campus. If you answer the daily health screening questions and receive a red check mark, or if you are not feeling well, please stay home and follow the prompts in ReponsiBLUE.
- In order to provide a positive experience to students, in what might be a confusing first few weeks of the semester, we are requesting staff sign up to spend a few hours assisting with health screening checks as students enter campus buildings, directing students to the testing clinic, answering questions, etc. Please contact your supervisor if you are willing and able to help with door screening beginning next week. It is a small time commitment and will help make the start of the semester run smoothly.
Thank you all for what you have done to help make our return to the Fall semester possible. We are all excited to welcome back our students beginning with Wolverine Welcome Day on Tuesday.
Go Blue - Go Dearborn - Go Safe!
Vice Chancellor for Business Affairs