Fall 2014 Calendar of Events will be posted soon!
Step IT Up America
- Initiated by UST Global (www.ust-global.com)
- Seeking to train and hire 100 Metropolitan Detroit women in IT fields!
- If you are a Liberal Arts college graduate, a community college student, transitioning between careers, good in technical fields, or simply a woman interested in the IT field, Apply TODAY at http://adobe.ly/1gPYI3Q|
- For more information, please see the flyer!
Teach and Learn in Korea - Government Paid Internship
Do you love to travel? How about teach English while you travel?
- All Majors Accepted
- Airfare to Korea and back
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Group Trips to Seoul
Please contact Yasemin at 734-778-2666 or email at email@example.com for more information and a recommendation!
2014 Fall Career Fair
- Thursday, October 2
- 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Fairlane Center North; Quad E & F
- Visit Career Services during walk-in hours or set up an appointment to learn how to prepare for the Career Fair!
This Career Fair is FREE for students and open to ALL majors. Please bring plenty of copies of your resume to submit to employers and dress professionally.
State and Federal Government Career Fair
- Wednesday, November 5
- 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Kochoff Hall, University Center
March 2014 Spring Career Fair (list of employers)
List of Employers - 66 companies attended this event - review
the list to find out who attended to hire UM-Dearborn students!
Career Services Mission Statement
Career Services works to increase the success of our diverse students and constituents through career exploration, career planning, employment preparation, and job search skills. A conduit for campus partners, we facilitate connections between our office, employers, community, students, and alumni.