For a listing of courses and how they transfer from HFC to UM-Dearborn, use the HFC Equivalency Table.
College of Arts, Sciences and Letters (CASL)
- Curriculum Guide for liberal arts majors and secondary education certifications.
- Curriculum Guide for science majors and secondary education certifications.
- Curriculum Guide for general studies majors.
College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Transfer Guide for Computer and Information Science (CIS), Digital Forensics, and Software Engineering (SE) majors.
- Transfer Guide for Engineering (BSE) majors (Bioengineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
College of Education, Health, and Human Services
- Curriculum Guide for majors in Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Learning Disabilities and Cognitive Impairments.
- Curriculum Guide for majors in Children and Families/Bachelor of General Studies (BGS).
- Curriculum Guide for majors in Community Health Education.
- Curriculum Guide for majors in Public Health.
College of Business
- Curriculum Guide for Business Administration (BBA) majors.