Accreditation and Rankings
The exceptional performance of our faculty has provided that the College of Business is one of only 600 schools worldwide to be accredited by AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This accreditation not only speaks to the quality of the faculty but also to the relevancy and practical nature of the courses offered in the College.
U.S. News & World Report current rankings:
- #1 in Michigan online MS business programs
- Includes #14 rank in the U.S. for admissions selectivity
- #2 in Michigan part-time MBA programs
- #3 in Michigan online MBA programs
- Includes #4 rank in the U.S. for admissions selectivity
- #3 in Michigan undergraduate business programs
Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the College of Business's part-time
MBA program among the nationís best.
- #2 in Michigan
- #68 in the nation
The Princeton Review has named the College of Business a
"Best Business School" for the seventh consecutive year.
The Financial Engineer recently ranked our MS-Business Analytics program #24 in the U.S.