Fall 2014 Calendar of Events will be posted in August
Campus Job Posting: Metro Talent Gateway, Student Design Intern
- The position is open to current UM-Dearborn undergraduate students
- Interns hired for the position will help to establish the Metropolitan Talent Gateway
- Check out position details online
Step IT Up America
- Initiated by UST Global (www.ust-global.com)
- Seeking to train and hire 100 Metropolitan Detroit women in IT fields!
- If you are a Liberal Arts college graduate, a community college student, transitioning between careers, good in technical fields, or simply a woman interested in the IT field, Apply TODAY at http://adobe.ly/1gPYI3Q|
- For more information, please see the flyer!
Teach and Learn in Korea - Government Paid Internship
Do you love to travel? How about teach English while you travel?
- All Majors Accepted
- Airfare to Korea and back
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Group Trips to Seoul
Please contact Yasemin at 734-778-2666 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a recommendation!
2014 Fall Career Fair
- Thursday, October 2
- 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Fairlane Center North; Quad E & F
- Employer registration for the Fall Career Fair will be available on July 1
March 2014 Spring Career Fair (list of employers)
List of Employers - 66 companies attended this event - review
the list to find out who attended to hire UM-Dearborn students!
Career Burst: Check out these articles!
Check out Startwire and get updates on your job applications as well as network with your professional and personal contacts!
Job Search. Self-study guides to help with resumes, interviews and job search.
NACE Salary Calculator and Salary Data Center. Compensation data for job seekers and human resources professionals.
CNN Money posted job openings from the "25 best companies to work for"!