Prospective students interested in applying to SOAR must:
- Have at least 24 transferable credits
- Have a 2.5 recalculated cumulative G.P.A.
- Be eligible for financial aid and have no student loans in default
- Provide official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Attend an official intake interview
- Provide a letter of recommendation
- Complete the university application form and SOAR application form
- Submit a one-page statement of their academic and career goals
- Complete the FAFSA
- Be pursuing a first bachelorís degree
- Understand that completing the process does not guarantee admission into SOAR
Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory and must be completed.
You will receive a confirmation email upon successful submission of the form.