Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid homepage. Here you will find information on scholarships, grants, loans, and work study.
News & Information
- The 2015 Summer Application is available. Remember to submit your application after you have finalized your summer schedule.
- While the recommended priority deadline for completing your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov was March 1, 2015, you can still apply! Don't forget to review the new version of 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA before you start the FAFSA.
- If you have already completed your FAFSA and want to use the Data Retrieval Tool to transfer your federal income tax info to your FAFSA and need a refresher on how to do it. Watch a 4 minute video that will walk you through the process.
- Need help in completing your tax returns for 2014? Low income student or family? United Way for Southeastern Michigan has knowledgeable tax preparers who will help you for free. Call 2-1-1 or visit online for information.
- It is the tax season! Want to learn about Education Credits or understand why the 1098-T is important to you.
- There are several scholarships still accepting applications in the Current Student Scholarship Program. Make certain you haven't missed an opportunity at the Opportunities tab at the portal.
- Expecting a financial aid refund? Enroll in direct deposit.