Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid homepage. Here you will find information on scholarships, grants, loans, and work study.
News & Information
- Current Student Scholarship Program is open for 2016-2017 with a March 1, 2016 deadline. Start your application for Current Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship opportunities.
- Writing Awards 2016 offer the opportunity to submit writing in nine different categories. Tuition awards total $6,500. Deadline May 6, 2016.
- January 1, 2016 is the first day to file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the 2016-2017 academic year. Priority filing date is March 1, 2016 for the State of Michigan and the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- Looking to reduce student loan debt? Watch out for predators who can take advantage of students and former students simply trying to save a few dollars each month.
- Expecting a financial aid refund? Enroll in direct deposit.