Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid homepage. Here you will find information on scholarships, grants, loans, and work study.
News & Information
- Watch for the deadlines for scholarship programs in the Current Student Scholarship Portal: different programs have different deadlines. Check the Opportunities tab on the portal for more information.
- While the recommended priority deadline for completing your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov was March 1, 2015, you can still apply! Don't forget to review the new version of 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA before you start the FAFSA.
- Need help in completing your tax returns for 2014? Low income student or family? United Way for Southeastern Michigan has knowledgeable tax preparers who will help you for free. Call 2-1-1 or visit online for information.
- For those of you who would like to tackle federal tax forms yourself, review information about who must file and who doesn't. Even if you are not required to file, you may want to file to receive a refund of taxes withheld from your pay check.
- Expecting a financial aid refund? Enroll in direct deposit.