The Hub for Teaching & Learning Resources assists faculty, staff, and students achieve their teaching and learning goals by providing pedagogical, technological, and assessment support. Our office serves as a single portal for faculty to identify resources to support their teaching. Initiatives of the Hub are co-created with faculty to ensure that what we do is aligned with faculty needs and goals. The specific services that the Hub offers include:
- Coordinate faculty professional development across campus
- Facilitate custom trainings and programs for departments and units
- Consult one-on-one with faculty regarding pedagogy, technology, and assessment of learning
- Provide grants to support teaching and learning
- Oversee orientation and on-going support for new faculty
This site is under development. Please email suggestions for how to make this site most effective for faculty to firstname.lastname@example.org.