The annual fall semester test of the UM-Dearborn Emergency Notification System will take place on Thursday, Nov. 11.
In the event of an actual emergency, faculty, staff and students will be notified via e-mail, text or phone message, based on individual preferred method selected at the time of registration.
To review your current information or to register for the first time simply follow the process below:
- Visit wolverineaccess.umich.edu
- Under the faculty/staff heading – click on “employee business”
- Enter your username and password
- Under the campus personal information heading – click on UM Emergency Alerts
- Enter your preferred method to receive an emergency notification
It is important that every UM-Dearborn faculty and staff member is registered in the system. In the event of emergency, the university will activate the Emergency Notification System first, before any other form of communication.
If you have any questions, please contact Ken Kettenbeil at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-593-5518.