Requesting a Program
Before requesting a program, please consider the following:
We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to offer the following programs: Bringing Nature to your Neighborhood | Native, Non-Native, and Invasive Species | Soil Science and Stewardship | Understanding Insects and Spiders.
- Review the detailed list of activities specific to each program and have an idea of which activities you are interested in.
- Please review the Essential Group Preparation Information before submitting your field trip request.
- Please be aware that programs fill up quickly, and scheduling is done on a first come, first served basis.
- Program availability depends on sufficient advance notice for scheduling. Certain program topics fill up months in advance. We recommend requesting your program at least two weeks in advance of your planned visit.
In the program request form, you will be asked to submit the following information.
- Several potential dates and times for your visit.
- Length of time you have available for the program.
- Grade level(s) and number of students attending the program.
- Number of teachers and adult chaperones that will be joining your group.
- Whether your group will be eating a packed lunch on site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dale Browne, the Interim School Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 313-593-5354.
We look forward to your visit.