How to Schedule a Program at the Center
Before contacting us to schedule this program, please consider the following:
- Several dates and times in mind for your visit.
- Length of time you have available for the program.
- Review the detailed list of activities specific to each program and have an idea of which activities you are interested in.
- Grade level(s) and number of students attending the program.
- Number of teachers and adult chaperones that will be joining your group.
- Will your group be including lunch on-site as part of your visit?
- Please review the Essential Group Preparation Information before calling to register your group.
When you are ready to schedule your visit, please call Rick Simek between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. If Rick is not available, please leave a message with the phone number and best time to reach you. Please be aware that program availability depends on sufficient advance notice for scheduling. Certain program topics, such as the Pond Explorations and Maple Syrup Science, fill up months in advance. For most program registrations, please call at least 2 weeks in advance.
We are looking forward to your visit.
Environmental Interpretive Center
University of Michigan – Dearborn