Program Length, Season and Appropriate Grade Levels
- This program lasts 1-1/2 to 2 hours, and can be adapted to suit your needs.
- The program is offered year–round.
- Appropriate for Grade Levels pre-K-8.
Program Description and Activities
This program allows participants to explore natural habitats by taking a very general approach to nature discovery.
Your students will be engaged in a multifaceted program experience that may include:.
- Enjoying encounters with local wildlife.
- Connecting the activities of wildlife encountered to the season.
- Developing a sense of inquiry and wonder about the natural world.
- Becoming more knowledgeable about the wildlife and habitats of their local area.