Reserve Your Spot!
Upon admission to the University of Michigan-Dearborn, you are required to submit a $50 Enrollment Deposit and an Admission Acceptance Form. This deposit reserves your space for the semester. The $50 payment will be credited to your student account and applied toward your tuition.
The deadline for your deposit is listed below specific to the term to which you have admitted (or two weeks after you receive your letter of admission, whichever is later):
Fall: May 1 Winter: December 1 Summer: April 1
Prior to the start of the semester, you will receive information in the mail about the orientation process, which consists of placement testing, academic advising, and registration.
Enrollment Deposits are refundable only when requested in writing prior to your entry term deadline date listed above.
Two Ways to Pay:
- Online (preferred method) - directions below. (Submit your Admissions Acceptance Form via mail).
- Submit the $50 payment via mail along with your Admissions Acceptance Form to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of Michigan-Dearborn
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
Online Enrollment Deposit Payment Instructions:
- Log into your Self-Service account through UM-Dearborn Connect.
- Enter your uniqname and password, then click the "Sign In" button.
- Enter the "Secure Area," select the "Student Services" tab, then click on the "Student Account" tab.
- Select the "Student Account Self-Service" link, then "Click Here to Continue" button.
- Once logged into your Self-Service page, select the "Deposits" tab (at the top of the screen) to pay your enrollment deposit.
Screenshot for navigating steps 3 and 4 (above):
Screenshot for step 5 (from directions above):
If you need additional assistance, please call 313-593-5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.