Reserve Your Spot
Upon admission to the University of Michigan-Dearborn, you are required to submit a $50 Enrollment Deposit. This deposit signals your intent to enroll, reserves your space for the semester, and will be credited to your student account and applied toward your tuition.
The deadline for your deposit is listed below specific to your entry semester (or 2 weeks after you receive your letter of admission, whichever is later).
Note: In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the campus will be flexible with the deposit deadlines below. Please submit payment as soon as you are able, once you determine that you wish to enroll.
- Fall: May 1
- Winter: December 1
- Summer: April 1
Refunds: Enrollment Deposits are refundable only when requested in writing prior to your entry term deadline date listed above.
Ways to Pay:
- Online Portal
Via your Application Portal (easiest and preferred method using a credit card)
- Online via UM-Dearborn Connect (directions below, includes e-check option)
- Mail (Significant delays with mail may occur due to the COVID-19 Pandemic)
Mail a $50 check (payable to: University of Michigan-Dearborn) to: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Michigan-Dearborn, 4901 Evergreen Rd, Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
UM-Dearborn Connect Instructions:
- Log into your Self-Service account through UM-Dearborn Connect.
- Enter your uniqname and password, then click the "Sign In" button.
- Enter the "Secure Area," select the "Student Services" tab, then click on the "Student Account" tab.
- Select the "Student Account Self-Service" link, then "Click Here to Continue" button.
- Once logged into your Self-Service page, select the "Deposits" tab (at the top of the screen) to pay your enrollment deposit.
Screenshot for navigating steps 3 and 4 (above):
Screenshot for step 5 (from directions above):
If you need additional assistance, please call 313-593-5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.