You’ll find all the comforts and conveniences of home—a place to rest, read, study and socialize—right here in our campus community.
It’s an exciting time to be a student at UM-Dearborn. You can choose to live in The Union at Dearborn, the recently opened housing option located adjacent to campus, or off campus in one of many friendly and safe local neighborhoods. Housing Referral Services can help you explore your options, but we suggest visiting campus to get familiar with the area.
As long as you’re not living at home, you can even use financial aid to cover the cost of housing. After subtracting tuition and fees from your scholarships, grants and accepted loans, any remaining funds are eligible to pay the rent.
The Union at Dearborn
The product of a collaboration between UM-Dearborn and Urban Campus Communities, The Union at Dearborn is independently operated and features fully furnished apartments with utilities included and modern amenities, such as:
- Complete living room furniture and kitchen with appliances
- Individual bedrooms and private baths available
- Flat-screen TV with cable and high-speed Internet
- State-of-the-art fitness center, yoga studio and basketball court
- 24-hour security with electronic key building access and cameras at every entrance
- Campus shuttle service with frequent day/evening stops
Six floor plans are available: 1 bedroom studio; 2 bedroom/1 bathroom; 2 bedroom/2 bathroom; 3 bedroom/3 bathroom; 4 bedroom/2 bathroom; and 4 bedroom/4 bathroom.
The Union also is home to the Victors’ Den, where all UM-Dearborn students are welcome to use comfortable study areas, gathering spaces and the House of Maize and Blue performance space.
A collaboration between UM-Dearborn and Urban Campus Communities. Not University owned or operated.