You’ll find all the comforts and conveniences of home—a place to rest, read, study and socialize—right here in our campus community.
It’s an exciting time to be a student at UM-Dearborn. You can choose to live in The Union at Dearborn, the housing option located adjacent to campus, or off campus in one of many friendly and safe local neighborhoods. We suggest visiting campus to get familiar with the area.
As long as you’re not living at home, you can even use financial aid to cover the cost of housing. After subtracting tuition and fees from your scholarships, grants and accepted loans, any remaining funds are eligible to pay the rent.
The Union at Dearborn
The product of a collaboration between UM-Dearborn and Urban Campus Communities, The Union at Dearborn is independently operated and features fully furnished apartments with utilities included and modern amenities, such as:
- Apartment style living with fully furnished bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens
- Individual bedrooms and private baths available
- Flat-screen TV with cable and WiFi
- State-of-the-art fitness center, yoga studio and basketball court
- 24-hour security with electronic key building access and cameras at every entrance
- Roommate matching available
- Convenient shuttle service for Saturday shopping
- Gateway path connects students with campus
Apartment and Loft style floor plans are available, including 1 bedroom studios, 2 bedrooms with 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms.
Additional Housing on Shuttle Route
Along with the Union at Dearborn, housing options are available to all students, faculty or staff in search of an apartment near campus. Fairlane Woods, Fairlane Meadow and Fairlane Town Center Luxury Apartments are popular options on UM-Dearborn's shuttle route.
Fairlane Woods (0.8 mi from campus)
Fairlane Meadow (1.8 mi from campus)
Fairlane Town Center Luxury Apartments (0.9 miles from campus)
Other Housing Options
Below are other housing options and resources available in the Dearborn area. These resources are not affiliated with the university.