The Office of the Provost is committed to promoting academic excellence at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. The Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Gabriella Scarlatta, is responsible for:
- Curriculum and academic programs, including global learning, digital education, and learning assessment
- Teaching and student success
- Faculty resources
- Enrollment management, including admissions, records and registration, and financial aid and scholarships
- Internships and career services
- Student affairs
Academic Affairs provides support for the institution's mission of teaching, research and service. It ensures programs of quality and systems of support that collectively contribute to student learning and success.
Enrollment Management encompasses student recruitment and admissions processes, the maintenance of student records and registrations services, and financial aid processing and support. These critical operations provide students with the information and services they need throughout their journey at UM-Dearborn.
Student Affairs offers support and engagement opportunities for students, providing high-quality learning experiences beyond the classroom that enhance the sense of community on campus. Programs and activities range from civic engagement and leadership development to Greek life, campus events, student organizations, and programs and initiatives to support cultural and gender diversity as well as veterans. Counseling and psychological services and disability and accessibility services are also provided through Student Affairs.
- Academic Program and Course Development
- Affiliation Agreements
- Conflict of Interest
- Data Privacy
- Dearborn Discovery Core
- Definition of the Credit Hour
- Disability and Accessibility Services - Faculty Resources
- Disruptive Student Behavior Policy
- Faculty & Staff Policies and Procedures
- Faculty Handbook
- HLC Reports & Resources
- Institutional Data & Dashboards
How to Reach Us
We conduct university business both in-person and virtually. Our contact information and location are below.
Our in-person office hours are:
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Office of the Provost
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map