Request Undergraduate Information

Thank you for your interest in UM-Dearborn!

Receive updates on news, upcoming events and campus information.

What type of student are you?
For students currently in high school, early/middle college, or have graduated from high school and have not attended any other college or university.

For students who have previously attended another college or university (after high school graduation).

For students applying for one term of attendance at UM-Dearborn and currently attending another accredited college or university.

A High School Non Degree Programs student is currently in high school applying for one semester of college courses or just graduated and applying for summer attendance at UM-Dearborn.

For students seeking Personal Enrichment, Prospective Degree, Alumni Enrichment, or Retired Persons Scholarship status.

A Certificate Programs student is looking to enroll in a short program that offers a certificate upon completion.
Program Information
Personal Information

Back to top of page