International Students

Resources for International Students

UM-Dearborn is a place for success, and we are  committed to providing you access to a top-quality education at a great value that will offer you a future full of opportunities. Please review the financial support options that are available to international students on our campus below. Federal aid, state aid, and institutional need-based aid is generally not available to international students. Full eligibility details can be found on our Tools and Resources page.

International Undergraduate Students

International Graduate Students

Federal Financial Aid

To qualify for need-based aid from federal and university sources, students must be a U.S. citizen or national or be an eligible non-citizen. Eligible non-citizens include student who have one of the following USCIS (United States Citizenship Immigration Services):

The Office of International Affairs is a resource for all international students. Many services are provided and the OIA team is available to help.

Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Outside 1600 - Social Sciences Building
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map