Armagan Bayram, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Biography and Education
Ph.D., Management Science, Isenberg School of Management University of Massachusetts
M.S., Industrial Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
B.S., Industrial Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
- Armagan Bayram, Bahriye Cesaret. “Order fulfillment policies for ship-from-store implementation in omni-channel retailing", European Journal of Operational Research, 2021, 294 (3), pp.987-1002. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2020.01.011.
- Xiao Yu*, Armagan Bayram. “Managing Capacity Allocation Decisions for Virtual and Office Appointments in Chronic Care,” Health Care Management Science, 2021, 24 (4) pp.742-767. DOI: 10.1007/s10729-021-09546-4
- Meigui Yu*, Armagan Bayram, “Management of the curb space allocation in urban transportation system”. International Transactions in Operational Research, 2021, 28(5), pp.2414-2439. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/itor.12941
- Xiao Yu*, Huimin Miao*, Armagan Bayram, Meigui Yu*, Xi Chen. “Optimal routing of multimodal mobility systems with ride‐sharing,” International Transactions in Operational Research, 2021, 28(3), pp.1164-1189. DOI:
- Armagan Bayram, Sarang Deo, Seyed Iravani, Karen Smilowitz. "Managing virtual appointments in chronic care," IISE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, 2020, 10 (1) pp.1-17. DOI: 10.1080/24725579.2019.1638849.
- Senay Solak, Armagan Bayram, Mehmet Gumus. "Optimizing Foreclosed Housing Acquisitions in Societal Response to Foreclosures," Operations Research, 2019, 67 (4), pp.950-964. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre. 2018.1827
- Oz Harmanli, Senay Solak, Armagan Bayram, Beril Yuksel, Keisha Jones. “Optimizing the robotic surgery team: an operations management perspective,” International Urogynecology Journal, 2019, 32(6), pp.1379-1385. DOI: 10.1007/s00192-020-04527-7
- Armagan Bayram, Senay Solak, Michael Johnson. "Stochastic models for strategic resource allocation in nonprofit foreclosed housing acquisitions," European Journal of Operational Research, 2014, 233 (1), pp.246-262.
- Armagan Bayram, Senay Solak. "Decision modeling for foreclosed property acquisition by community development corporations in the United States," International Transactions in Operational Research, 2014, 21 (3), pp.501-524.
- Fethi Calisir, Cigdem Altin Gumussoy, Armagan Bayram. "Predicting the behavioral intention to use enterprise resource planning systems: An exploratory extension of the technology acceptance model," Management Research Review, 2009, 32(7), pp.597-613.
Awards and Recognition
- NSF Engineering Research Initiation (ERI) Research Award (2022)
- UM-Dearborn Distinguished Teaching Award (2020)
- 3rd Place in IISE Conference Healthcare Track Best Student Paper Award (2019) (As an advisor)
- CECS Faculty Excellence Award in Teaching (2019)
- Honorable Mention, INFORMS SPPSN Best Paper Award (2013)
- Finalist, INFORMS Doing Good with Good OR - Student Paper Competition (2013)
- NSF, “ERI: Decision Models for Designing and Managing the Curb Spaces in Urban Mobility Systems,” 01/2022-01/2024, Total: $199,775, Armagan Bayram (PI). Number of GSRAs/Post-Docs Supported: 1