Yubao Chen, Ph.D.
Professor, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
2211 Heinz Prechter Engineering Complex | 4901 Evergreen Road | Dearborn, MI 48128
Teaching Areas:Automotive and Mobility Systems Engineering, Human Centered Engineering Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Research Areas:Integrated Design and Manufacturing
Biography and Education
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1986
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1984
B.S., Information and Control Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, P.R.C., 1982
- Yang, G., Chen, Y. Bo, Chen, "Dynamic Performance Research on Reversing Valve of Hydraulic Breaker," World Journal of Mechanics, Vol. 2, 2012, pp. 288-296
- Hong, J. , Li, B., Chen, Y., Peng, H. "Study on the optimal design of engine cylinder head by parametric structure characterization with weight distribution criterion," Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 25 (10) (2011) pp. 2607~261
- Chen, Y. and Chang, C. "An Information-Gain Based AHP Scheme for Classification of Tool Conditions," Int. J. of Management Theory and Practice, pp.58-69., No. 1, Vol. 8, 2007
- Chang, C. and Chen, Y. "Development of a Knowledge Base to Support the Manufacturing Design Process," Int. J. of Management Theory and Practice, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2002, pp.25-34
- Orady, E, Li, S. and Chen, Y., "Evaluation of Minimum Zone Straightness by Nonlinear Optimization Method," The ASME Transactions, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 122, No. 4, November 2000, pp. 795-798.
- Chen, Y. and Orady, E., "An Entropy-Based Evaluation Scheme for Multiple Sensor Fusion in Classification Process," The ASME Transactions, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 117, No. 4, November 1999, pp. 727-732.