Ombuds Services provides students informal assistance in resolving concerns and addressing issues regarding student rights and responsibilities.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the office is providing services remotely. Call or send an email and I will connect with you.
Lee Savage, Ombudsperson
Ombuds Services is an independent, impartial, informal, and confidential* resource for obtaining:
- Information about university policies
- Guidance in following university policies
- Assistance in resolving concerns and critical situations
- Help in cutting red tape and in obtaining appropriate and timely answers and information
- Opportunities to discuss or question university actions
- Active support for UM-Dearborn’s commitment to ensure that students are treated with fundamental fairness and personal dignity
*Confidentiality cannot be promised if there is serious risk of imminent harm or if required by law.