Ombuds Services provides students informal assistance in resolving concerns and addressing issues regarding student rights and responsibilities.
During the Fall 2021 semester, services will be offered through phone, virtual, and in-person appointments.
Call or send an email and I will connect with you.
In-person office hours are Monday and Wednesday, 9am - 5pm.
Lee Savage, Ombudsperson
Ombuds Services is an independent, impartial, informal, and confidential* resource for obtaining:
- Information about university policies
- Guidance in following university policies
- Assistance in resolving concerns and critical situations
- Help in cutting red tape and in obtaining appropriate and timely answers and information
- Opportunities to discuss or question university actions
- Active support for UM-Dearborn’s commitment to ensure that students are treated with fundamental fairness and personal dignity
*Confidentiality cannot be promised if there is serious risk of imminent harm or if required by law.