- Mansoor, U.; Kessentini, M.; Maxim, B.; and Wimmer, M. “Detection of High-level Model Using Multi-Objective Search-Based Software Engineering”, Empirical Software Engineering Journal, (accepted 2016): 1-24.
- Mansoor, U.; Kessentini, M.; Maxim, B. R.; and Deb, K., “Multi-objective Code-smells Detection Using Good and Bad Design Examples”, Software Quality Journal, (February 2016): 1-24.
- Ammari, H.M.; Gomes, N.; Jacques, M.; Maxim, B.: and Yoon, D. “Survey of Sensor Network Applications and Architectural Components”, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks International Journal, 25 1-2 (2015): 1-44.
- R.S. Pressman and B.R. Maxim, Software Engineering: a Practitionerâ€™s Approach, 8th ed., (2014).
- B.R. Maxim and M. Turton “Use of Teams in Game Design and Software Engineering Capstone Classes”, Global Perspectives on Engineering Management, (Vol. 2 No. 1, February 2013, pp.21-26).
- H. M. Ammari , N. Gomes , W. Grosky , M. Jacques, B. Maxim, and D. Yoon “A Review of Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks”, Wireless Sensor Networks: Current Status and Future Trends (S. Khan, A. K. Pathan , and N.A. Alrajeh, Editors), Auerbach Publications, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA, 2012.
- Maxim, B.R.; Turton, M.; and Nahle, W. “Work in Progress: Using Social Media to Teach Engineering Process”, Proceedings of 41st IEEE Annual Frontiers in Education Conference, Rapid City, SD, October 2011, pp. S3H1-S3H2.
- Maxim, B.R.; Sable, M.; and Cristiano, J. “Service Learning and Virtual Worlds”, Proceedings of 40th IEEE Annual Frontiers in Education Conference, Washington, DC, October 2010, pp. T2D1-T2D6.
- Maxim, B.R.; Sable, M.; Turton, M.; and Cristiano, J. “Service Learning and Computer Games”, Proceedings of Meaningful Play2010 Conference, East Lansing, MI, October 2010, pp. 1-20.
- Maxim, B.R. and Elenbogen, B. S. “Attracting K-12 Students to Study Computing,” Proceedings of 39th IEEE Annual Frontiers in Education Conference, San Antonio, Texas, October 2009, pp. M1H1-M1H5.
- Maxim, B.R. “Serious Games as Software Engineering Capstone Projects”, Proceedings of the 2008 Annual Meeting of the Association for Engineering Education, Chicago, IL, June 2008, pp.1-12.
- Maxim, B.R. and N. Martineau, “Learning via Gaming – an Immersive Environment for Teaching Kids,” Proceedings of Meaningful Play 2008 Conference, East Lansing, MI, October 2008, pp. 1-12.
- Varadarajan, A.; Patel, N.; and Maxim, B.; and Grosky, W. “Analysing the Efficacy of Using Digital Ink Devices in a Learning Environment,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, Volume 40, Number 2 (November 2008). pp. 211-239. Maxim, B.R. and Ridgway, B. “Use of Interdisciplinary Teams in Game Development Courses”, Proceedings of 37th Annual Frontiers in Education Conference (vol.1, 2007), IEEE Press, Milwaukee, WI, October 2007, pp. T2H1-T2H5.
- Maxim, B. R. "Game Design is More Than Programming", Proceedings of the 2006 Annual Meeting of the Association for Engineering Education, Chicago, IL, June 2006.
- Shen, J., Maxim, B., Akingbehin, K. 2004. "Accurate Correction of Surface Noises of Polygonal Meshes," International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 2005 64 (August 2005): 1678-1698.
- Narasimhamurthi "Nattu" Natarajan Collegiate Professor of Engineering 2017
- Campus Distinguished Teaching Award 2015
- CECS Professor of the Year Designee 2013
- Campus Distinguished Community Service Award 2008
- Distinguished Faculty Award, Michigan Association of Governing Boards of Universities 1992
- State of Michigan Teaching Excellence Award 1991
- Campus Distinguished Teaching Award 1990
- Outstanding Young Man of America 1988
Narasimhamurthi "Nattu" Natarajan Collegiate Professor of Engineering, Computer and Information Science
Ph.D., Mathematics Education, University of Michigan
M.A., Mathematics Education, University of Michigan
B.S. Ed., Mathematics Education, University of Michigan
Awards and Recognition
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months