- Zhou, F., Jiao, J. R., Yang, X. J., Lei, B., 2017. Augmenting feature model through customer preference mining by hybrid sentiment analysis, Expert Systems with Applications, 89, 306-317.
- Zhou, F., Lei, B., Liu, Y., Jiao, J.R., 2017. Affective parameter shaping in user experience prospect evaluation based on hierarchical Bayesian estimation, Expert Systems with Applications, 78, 1-15.
- Jiao, J. R., Zhou, F., Chu, C.H., 2016. Decision theoretic modeling of affective and cognitive needs for product experience engineering: key issues and a conceptual framework, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 1-13.
- Zhou, F., Jiao, J. R., Lei, B., 2016. Bilevel game-theoretic optimization for product adoption maximization incorporating social network effects, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems 46 (8), 1047 - 1060
- Zhou, F., Jiao, R. J., & Lei, B., 2015. A Linear threshold-hurdle model for product adoption prediction incorporating social network effects, Information Sciences, 307(20), 95-109.
- Zhou, F., Jiao, R.J., Lindsey, J., 2015. Latent customer needs elicitation by use case analogical reasoning from sentiment analysis of online product reviews, ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 137(7), 071401.
- Zhou, F., Ji, Y. & Jiao, R.J., 2014. Prospect theoretic modeling of customer affective-cognitive decisions under uncertainty for user experience design, IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 44(4), 468-483.
- Zhou, F., Ji, Y. & Jiao, R.J., 2014. Augmented affective-cognition for usability study of in-vehicle system user interface, ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, 14(2), 021001.
- Zhou, F., Qu, X., Jiao, R.J. & Helander, M.G., 2014. Emotion prediction from physiological signals: A comparison study between visual and auditory elicitors. Interacting with Computers, 26(3), 285-302.
- Zhou, F., Ji, Y. & Jiao, R.J., 2012. Affective and cognitive design for mass personalization: Status and prospect. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 24(5), 1047-1069.
- Zhou, F., Jiao, R.J., Xu, Q. & Takahashi, K., 2012. User experience modeling and simulation for product ecosystem design based on fuzzy reasoning petri nets. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, 42 (1), 201-212.
- Lei, B., Soon, I. Y., Zhou, F., Li, Z., Lei, H. 2012. A robust audio watermarking scheme based on lifting wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. Signal Processing, 92 (9), 1985-2001.
- Zhou, F., Qu, X., Helander, M.G. & Jiao, R.J., 2011. Affect prediction from physiological measures via visual stimuli. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 69 (12), 801-819.
- Xu, Q., Zhou, F. & Jiao, R.J., 2011. Affective-cognitive modeling for user experience with modular colored fuzzy Petri nets. ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, 11 (1), 011004-10.
- F Xu, J., Fang, Z., Zhou, F. 2011. Sonification-based electronic aid system for the visually impaired, Journal of Convergence Information Technology, 6 (5), 209-217
- Zhou, F., Jiao, R.J., Chen, S. & Zhang, D., 2011. A case-driven ambient intelligence system for elderly in-home assistance applications. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, 41 (2), 179-189.
- Zhou, F., Xu, Q. & Jiao, R.J., 2011. Fundamentals of product ecosystem design for user experience. Research in Engineering Design, 22 (1), 43-61.
- Zhou, F., Jiao, R.J., Schaefer, D. & Chen, S., 2010. Hybrid association mining and refinement for affective mapping in emotional design. ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, 10 (3), 031010-9.
Biography and Education
·Engineering design and product development: Design theory & methodology, decision-based design, viral product design for social network effects, and design optimization
·Human-computer interaction: Physiological computing, social network analysis, virtual reality and augmented reality
·Human factors for product design: Affective-cognitive design of product ecosystems, emotional design, affective-cognitive modeling
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Ph.D. in Human Factors Engineering, Nanyang Technological University
M.S., Computer Engineering, Zhejiang University
B.S., Computer Engineering, Ningbo University
Teaching and Research
- Member for
- 3 years 8 months