- Ph.D., University of Texas at San Antonio
- M.Sc., United International University
- B.S., Military Institute of Science and Technology
- Foyzul Hassan. Tackling Build Failures in Continuous Integration. Accepted in International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2019), Doctoral Symposium.
- Foyzul Hassan, Rodney Rodriguez, Xiaoyin Wang. RUDSEA: recommending updates of Dockerfiles via software environment analysis [New Idea Paper]. Proceedings of the 33rd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2018), Pages 796-801.
- Foyzul Hassan, Xiaoyin Wang. HireBuild: an automatic approach to history-driven repair of build scripts. Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2018), Pages 1078-1089.
- Foyzul Hassan, Shaikh Mostafa, Edmund SL Lam, Xiaoyin Wang. Automatic building of java projects in software repositories: A study on feasibility and challenges. Proceedings of the 11th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM 2017), Pages 38-47.
- Foyzul Hassan, Xiaoyin Wang. Change-aware build prediction model for stall avoidance in continuous integration [Short Paper]. Proceedings of the 11th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM 2017), Pages 157-162.
- Foyzul Hassan, Xiaoyin Wang, Mining readme files to support automatic building of java projects in software repositories [Poster Track]. Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Software Engineering Companion (ICSE 2017), Pages 277-279.
- Foyzul Hassan, Mohammed Rokibul Alam Kotwal, Mohammad Nurul Huda. Bangla Phonetic Feature Table Construction for Automatic Speech Recognition. Proceedings of 16th Int’l Conf. Computer and Information Technology(ICCIT 2013), Pages 51-55.
- Mohammed Rokibul Alam Kotwal, Foyzul Hassan, Mohammad Nurul Huda. Speech Feature Evaluation for Bangla Automatic Speech Recognition [Book Chapter]. Technical Challenges and Design Issues in Bangla Language Processing, IGI Global, Pages 169-208.
- Foyzul Hassan, Mohammad Saiful Alam Khan, Mohammed Rokibul Alam Kotwal, Mohammad Nurul Huda. Gender independent Bangla automatic speech recognition. Proceedings of Int’l Conf. on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV 2012), Pages 144-148.
- Foyzul Hassan, Mohammed Rokibul Alam Kotwal, Mohammad Nurul Huda. MLN-based Bangla ASR using context sensitive triphone HMM. International Journal of Speech Technology(2011), Pages 183-191.
- Foyzul Hassan, Mohammed Rokibul Alam Kotwal, Mohammad Mahedi Hasan, Ghulam Muhammad, Mohammad Nurul Huda. Inhibition/Enhancement Network Based ASR using Multiple DPF Extractors. Journal of Multimedia(2011), Pages 395-403.
- 2019 NSF Travel Award for ASE, NSF
- 2019 UTSA CS Outstanding Achievement Award for Research, UTSA
- 2018 NSF Travel Award for ICSE, NSF
- 2018 Graduate Student Professional Development Award, UTSA
- 2017 ESEM Travel Grant, UTSA
- 2017 Alvarez Grad Fellowship, UTSA
- 2015 Full Tuition Award, UTSA
- 2012 Summa Cum Laude, UIU
- 2011 MSCSE Merit Award, UIU
Assistant Professor, Computer and Information Science
4901 Everygreen Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48128
CIS 376 Tuesday and Thursday 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm via Zoom
Biography and Education
Teaching and Research
Awards and Recognition
- Member for
- 6 months 2 weeks