- Chandra, C., Liu, Z. He, J., and Ruohonen, T. “A Binary Branch and Bound Algorithm to Minimize Maximum Scheduling Cost,” Omega – The International Journal of Management Science, Vol. 42, pp. 9-15, in progress (January 2014).
- Chandra, C., He, J., Liu, Z. and Ruohonen, T. (2013) “Some Promising Areas for IS Research in the Hospital Industry: Implications from a Case Study of Operating Room Scheduling,” Health and Technology, 3, 1, pp. 65-72.
- He, J. (2012) “Counteracting Free-Riding with Team Morale – An Experimental Study,” Project Management Journal, 43, 3, pp. 62-75.
- He, J. (2011) “The Temporal Aspect of Team Cognition: Proposing the Construct of Team Temporal Cognitions,” Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, 8, 3, pp. 22-29.
- He, J. (2011) “Task Pacing Behaviors in Student Teams: An Experimental Study,” Journal of Learning in Higher Education, 7, 1, pp. 27-37.
- He, J. (2010) “The Moderating Effect of Hand-on Experience on Technology Acceptance: A Longitudinal Study,” Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, 6, 3, pp. 138-148.
- He, J., and Freeman, L. (2010) “Are Men More Technology-Oriented Than Women? The Role of Gender on the Development of General Computer Self-Efficacy of College Students,” Journal of Information Systems Education, 21, 2, pp. 203-212.
- He, J., and Freeman, L. (2010) “Understanding the Formation of General Computer Self-Efficacy,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 26, 12, pp. 225-244.
- He, J., and King, W.R. (2008) “The Role of User Participation in Information Systems Development: Implications from a Meta-Analysis,” Journal of Management Information Systems, 25, 1, pp. 301-331.
Biography and Education
Jun He, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Information Systems Management at the University of Michigan-Dearborn College of Business. He joined the College of Business in 2006, has an M.B.A. from Tsinghua University and a Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh.
His research interests include technology acceptance, healthcare systems, team behavior and project management, and research methodology. He has presented a number of papers at many national and international conferences, published in numerous journals such as Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Health and Technology, Information and Management, Journal of Management Information Systems, Omega, and in two books: Current Topics in Management, and Planning for IS.
University of Pittsburgh
Teaching and Research
Refereed Journal Articles
- Member for
- 4 years 5 months