- Pokhrel, N., Khanal N., Pokhrel, K., and Tsokos, C.,``Cybersecurity: A Predictive Analytical Model for Software Vulnerability''. Journal of Cyber Security Technology, 2020.
- Sharaf, T., Williams, T., Chehade, A., and Pokhrel, K. , ``BLNN: An R Package for Training Neural Networks Using Bayesian Inference". Vol 11, 100432, SoftwareX, 2020.
- Pokhrel, K. , Sharaf, T., Bhandari, P., and Ghimire, D., ``Farm Exit among Smallhoder Farmers of Nepal: A Bayesian Logistic Regression Models Approach". Agricultural Research, 2020, DOI 10.1007/s40003-020-00465-4.
- Aryal, G., Pokhrel, K., Khanal, N., and Tsokos, C., ``Reliability Models Using the Composite Generalizers of Weibull Distribution". Annals of Data Science, 6 (4), pp.807-829, 2019.
- Wong, D., Plumb, J., Talab, H., Kurdi, M., Pokhrel, K., and Oelkers, P., `` Genetically compromising phospholipid metabolism limits Candida albicans’ virulence". Mycopathologia, January 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11046-019-00320-3.
Biography and Education
Keshav Pokhrel received his Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Applied Statistics from the University of South Florida in 2011 and 2013 respectively, M.S. in Mathematics from Marshall University, West Virginia in 2008, and B.S in Mathematics and Physics from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal in 2001. He was an Assistant professor of statistics in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Mercyhurst University, Erie, Pennsylvania between 2013 and 2015. His research interests include change-point problems, high dimensional and functional data analysis, extreme value distribution, Bayesian inference, statistical computing, and statistical analysis of RNA sequencing data.
Teaching and Research
Applied Statistics, Survival and reliability Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Statistical Computing
Change-Point Problem, Bayesian Inference, Functional Data Analysis, RNA-Seq Data Analysis
- Member for
- 3 years 7 months