Extended Hours of Operation
The mission of Parking Services is to use its expertise and resources to meet the parking needs of UM-Dearborn students, visitors, faculty, and staff. Our experienced staff provides services by issuing parking permits to students, faculty, staff and visitors. The Parking Office is located in the Campus Support Services (CSS) Building.
The Parking Office will have the following Extended Hours for the beginning of the Semester:
- Wednesday, 9/05/18 - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, 9/06/18 - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Monday, 9/10/18 - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, 9/11/18 - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, 9/12/18 - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, 9/13/18 - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Monday, 9/17/18 - 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, 9/18/18 - 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, 9/19/18 - 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, 9/20/18 - 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Monday, 9/24/18 - 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, 9/25/18 - 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
The Parking Office will return to Regular Hours of 7:30 am to 4:30 pm on Wednesday, 9/26/18.
Parking Lot & Road Closures
Visit the Campus Maintenance & Construction Page for details about scheduled parking lot and campus road maintenance.
Faculty, staff, and students must park in permit designated spaces only. Faculty, students, and staff are not considered visitors. They cannot use visitor parking spaces. Pay-to-park visitor spaces are strictly reserved for off-campus visitors. Violators will be ticketed.