Interim Faculty/Staff Permit
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- To request a Parking Permit, complete the Online Parking Permit Application.
- Your UniqName and Password will be required to log in to complete the form.
- You will need to provide your cell phone number and current home address.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- All 2021-2022 Parking Permits will be mailed, there will be no in-person window pick-up or department delivery.
Interim Parking Rates
2021-2022 Parking Rates:
- There is no charge for 2021-2022 faculty/staff permits.
Interim Retired/Emeritus Parking Permit
Parking Permits for Retired/Emeritus will not be available this year. More information will be provided closer to the 2022-2023 school year.
Valid for Ann Arbor Parking
The Dearborn 2021-2022 parking permit is valid on the Dearborn campus and is only valid in Ann Arbor if you are on official Dearborn business and need to park in Ann Arbor Monday through Friday. Please contact the Parking Services Office if you have any questions at 313-593-5480 or email@example.com.
How to Affix Permit
Affix current UM-Dearborn parking sticker on the front lower driver’s side window of your vehicle.
Please make sure your window is clean before affixing your permit. For additional questions, contact the Parking Office at 313-593-5480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.