- To request a Parking Permit with payroll deduction of your parking fee, complete the Online Parking Permit Application. Your UniqueName and Password will be required to complete the form. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. A pre-tax payroll deduction will then be made in accordance with the Rate Schedule. Parking permits must be picked up in person from the Parking Services Office.
- To request a Parking Permit and pay with cash or check, complete the Parking Permit Application and submit it along with payment to the Parking Office. Make checks payable to the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
Be sure to check the appropriate box on either form to activate your UMID Card for access to Ann Arbor parking structures, if desired.
Please call the Parking Services Office at 313-593-5480 if you have any questions. The Parking Services Office is open business days from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM in the Campus Support Services (CSS) Building. The Parking Office offers extended hours at the beginning of each semester.
2019-2020 parking rates:
- $150/year ($12.50/month payroll deduction option)
Permits for the 2019-20 academic year requested after September 6, 2019 will be subject to a $10 late fee.
Retired/Emeritus Parking Permit
To request a Hanging Parking Permit free of charge, complete the Online Parking Permit Application. Be sure to check the "Retired/Emeritus" box on the form. Retired/Emeritus Hanging Parking Permits must be picked up in person from the Parking Services Office. The Parking Services Office is open business days from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. These types of permits are only valid at the Dearborn campus.
Parking at the UM-Ann Arbor Campus
We continue to align our parking policies closely with the practices in Ann Arbor, making it easier for faculty and staff who spend time on both campuses. All faculty and staff who receive a UM-Dearborn parking sticker will have access to the blue or yellow parking structures/surface lots in Ann Arbor with their UM-Dearborn MCard.
- Parking in Ann Arbor is allowed for university business only.
- Current UM-Dearborn parking sticker on the front lower driver’s side window of your vehicle.
- Current UM-Dearborn MCard.
- You must swipe in and out of each gated area. Neglecting to swipe out may cause future issues.
- Confirm you are at a blue or yellow structure/surface lot. Note: If the lot is full, you will not be able to gain access.
- Confirm your MCard is not expired or damaged. Expired/Damaged MCards can be replaced at the Information Desk in the University Center (UC). A replacement fee may apply.
- Swipe your MCard several times. Some readers will require several swipes to activate.
For additional questions, contact the Parking Office at 313-593-5480 or email@example.com.