Hours and Locations
Note: The Writing Center offers in-person and virtual appointments. For a description of the different types of appointments we offer, visit our Make an Appointment page. If you have any questions please email the Writing Center coordinator.
August 30 - December 8
with some availability during finals week
M-Th - 9:00AM - 7:00PM
F - 9:00AM - 12:30PM
M-F - Numerous slots available throughout the week
M-Th - Numerous slots available throughout the week
For a detailed view of our weekly schedule, availabilities, and holiday closures, visit WCONLINE.
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters Building (CASL) on the main campus. Room 3035.
- This location is on the third floor of the building. From the elevators, make a U-shaped left turn and walk down the hallway, past the stairwell, and to the second door on your left. Schedule an appointment online through WCONLINE.
Satellite locations (CURRENTLY CLOSED):
- Fairlane Center North, off of Hubbard Drive, (which houses the College of Business and College of Education, Health, and Human Services). Room 138.
- This location is an open computer lab just off the main corridor, on the first floor.The Writing Center is located in the back of this room.
- Mardigian Library, 2nd floor.
- This location is located west of the stairs and the elevators on the 2nd floor.