U.S. High School Diploma Equivalent Credentials

Secondary School Requirements

Prior to enrollment, you must have completed secondary school and have earned a certificate of completion that enables you to be admitted to a university in your home country and is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.

Country and Certificate (equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma)

Use the dropdown selector below to identify the names of certificates, diplomas and other documents that are the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma. In addition to these international secondary school completion requirements, admission to the University of Michigan-Dearborn is competitive and based on your academic achievements. 

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

1145 - James C. Renick University Center
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map
Phone: 313-593-5100
Fax: 313-436-9167