Winter 2020 Writing Center Hours: January 8 - April 17
[with additional, irregular hours during Finals Week]
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Fairlane Center North, Room 138
Monday-Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Mardigian Library - 2nd Floor
See WCOnline appointment schedule. You must register for an account to view and make appointments.
See WCOnline appointment schedule for full schedule, including holiday and finals week hours.
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters Building (CASL Building, or CB) on the main campus. Room 3035.
- This location is on the third floor of the building. From the elevators, make a U-shaped left turn and walk down the hallway, past the stairwell, and to the second door on your left. Schedule an appointment online through WCOnline.
- Fairlane Center North, off of Hubbard Drive, (which houses the College of Business and College of Education, Health, and Human Services). Room 138.
- This location is an open computer lab just off the main corridor, on the first floor.The Writing Center is located in the back of this room.
- Mardigian Library, 2nd floor.
- This location is located west of the stairs and the elevators on the 2nd floor.