Note: The Writing Center will be offering virtual appointments during the Fall 2020 term. Online appointments and eTutoring are both open and available to students. For those of you new to online or eTutoring appointments, read the descriptions on our Make an Appointment page explaining these two types of appointments. If you have any questions, or if online / eTutoring is not accessible to you (limited internet or technology access) please email the Writing Center coordinator.
M-Th - 9:00AM - 7:00PM
F - 9:00AM - 12:30PM
M-Th - Numerous slots available throughout the week.
Locations - CLOSED FOR FALL 2020 (online only)
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters Building (CASL Building, or CB) on the main campus. Room 3035.
- This location is on the third floor of the building. From the elevators, make a U-shaped left turn and walk down the hallway, past the stairwell, and to the second door on your left. Schedule an appointment online through WCONLINE.
- Fairlane Center North, off of Hubbard Drive, (which houses the College of Business and College of Education, Health, and Human Services). Room 138.
- This location is an open computer lab just off the main corridor, on the first floor.The Writing Center is located in the back of this room.
- Mardigian Library, 2nd floor.
- This location is located west of the stairs and the elevators on the 2nd floor.