Congratulations on your achievements!
Updated October 29, 2021
Please find below December 2021 commencement ceremony information.
- Students MUST register for a commencement ceremony. This is a separate action from applying to graduate. If you have not already registered for commencement, please complete the commencement registration form.
- Like the spring ceremonies, the commencement ceremonies will be smaller ceremonies organized by college on Saturday, December 18 and Sunday, December 19.
- All ceremonies will be held in the UM-Dearborn Fieldhouse.
- Each ceremony is expected to last 90 minutes or less.
- Each graduate will receive up to six tickets, two of those tickets include two seats next to the graduate. The four additional guests will be seated in general seating areas.
- Students attending the ceremony must be compliant with the university’s vaccination policy.
- Face coverings and ResponsiBLUE health screenings will be required for all attendees.
- Can't attend in person? Livestreams will be available for virtual guests to join the celebration on our Facebook and YouTube pages.
Get Ready for Commencement
Read about the important, required steps you need to take in order to be eligible for commencement and get tips on how to prepare for the big day. Graduates and their guests will find helpful day-of information here, too.
For more information
For questions about applying for graduation, changing your ceremony date to spring 2022, and related questions, please call 313-583-6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the actual commencement ceremony (venue, parking, time, tickets, cap/gown order) and related questions, please email email@example.com.