This page includes forms for F-1 international students as well as J-1 students and scholars. 


F-1 International Students

Office of International Affairs LogoForms commonly needed by international students are now available via the UM-Dearborn F-1 International Student Portal: M-International

Students can sign into M-International using their UM credentials. For added security, M-International requires that students have the UM-Dearborn VPN.

J-1 Scholars & Students

Other Forms

Office of International Affairs

108 - The Union at Dearborn
780 Town Center Drive
Dearborn, MI 48126
View on Map
Phone: 313-583-6600
Fax: 313-583-6725