Dongming Zhao, Ph.D
Biography and Education
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Rutgers University
M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan
M.S., Electronic Information Engineering, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
B.S., Electronic Information Engineering, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
- Dongming Zhao and S. Li, “A 3-D Image Processing Method for Manufacturing Process Automation” Elsevier Science Journal: Computers in Industry, Special Issue on Machine Vision, Volume 56, Issues 8-9 , December 2005, pp. 975-985.
- Dongming Zhao: Image Processing and Feature Extraction, In Process Imaging For Automatic Control (D. Scott and H. McCann) CRC Press, Series: Electrical and Computer Engineering, Volume: 124, May 2005. pp. 127 – 206.
- J. Shen, D. Yoon, H. Shou, D. Zhao, “A set of denoising algorithms for two-dimensional closed curves”, Computer-Aided Design & Applications, Vol. 3, No. 1-4, 2006, pp. 1-10.
- S. Li and D. Zhao, “Gradient based Polyhedral Segmentation for Range Images”, Pattern Recognition Letters, 2003.
- S. Li and D. Zhao, “Three-dimensional range data interpolation using B-spline surface fitting”, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Vol. 10, pp. 268 -273, Jan. 2001.