Forms and Publications

In order to process financial aid, there are times we are required to request additional documentation to support and verify information. If you are required to submit documentation, you will be notified by your university email. Open requirements will also be listed in your financial aid portal.

Effective with the 2022-2023 academic year, we are now offering a new easy, mobile, personalized process that makes everything about navigating financial aid easier. With this new FA Student Forms process you will be able to:

  • Complete and upload financial aid forms on your phone, tablet, or computer
  • E-sign documents—both you and your parents!
  • Receive automated reminders about outstanding tasks and next steps

Note: The first time using this platform students will be asked to complete a one-time account creation. Students will be asked some basic information to validate your identity so that electronic signature can be used on future forms.

FA Student Forms FAQ

Informational Videos about Financial Aid

Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships

1183 - James C. Renick University Center
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map