Federal Work Study is a need-based financial aid program that provides students with the opportunity to work part-time to earn money to pay educational expenses. Earnings are paid by check through the payroll process.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Have demonstrated financial need.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours as an undergraduate or 4 credit hours as a graduate student.
- Funding is limited. If you do not accept your offer, it may be canceled.
- Finding Employment | University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Working and Studying | University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Tips for Student Employees | University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Ensure the student has financial aid eligibility.
- Monitor student class schedule: students cannot work during scheduled class time.
- Earning: Students can earn up to wages listed on their Financial Aid Offer.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.