Learn more about scholarships available to new and current graduate students
The Current Student Scholarship Program provides an excellent opportunity for current students to apply for scholarships. You can explore these opportunities by browsing Scholarship Universe.
Click here to see the list of scholarships currently available
Visit the colleges' websites to learn more about scholarships opportunities available to students in a particular college. We are working behind the scenes to get all of the scholarships added to Scholarship Universe.
- Basic eligibility: For graduate students who are classified as a non-resident for tuition assessment
- Award amount: Provides up to 80% of the difference between resident and non-resident tuition assessment.
- Deadline: For newly admitted graduate students in the College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters (CASL); the College of Education, Health, & Human Services (CEHHS); and the College of Engineering & Computer Science (CECS), the awarding process is automated and no separate application is needed. Students in the College of Business (COB) should submit this brief application form to be considered.
- Learn more: Visit the Non-Resident Graduate Tuition Scholarship webpage.
- Basic eligibility: Candidates pursuing faculty teaching careers in postsecondary education
- Award amount: Depends on financial needs; $20,000 maximum for master's students, $35,000 maximum for doctoral students
- Deadline: April 28, 2023
- Learn more: Visit the King-Chavez-Parks Initiative, Future Faculty Fellowship Program webpage.