Internal Controls

University Compliance Processes

All Gap Analysis and Subcertification documents are required to be completed online and can be found at MReports under Compliance and Internal Controls Other Reports/Tools.


For FY2024, the annual Gap Analysis and Management Reporting will only require completion of:

  • Employment
  • Cash Handling (Credit Card)
  • Travel & Expense (Concur)
  • Financial Stewardship of Gifts
  • Unit Administered Financial Aid

Even though not all gaps are required to be completed this year, you are expected to review and update procedures and have proper controls in place for ALL processes.

For your reference, here are Remote Work Tips.

Financial Services

1140 - Administration Building
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map