University Compliance Processes
All Gap Analysis and Subcertification documents are required to be completed online and can be found at MReports under Compliance and Internal Controls Other Reports/Tools.
For FY2023, the annual Gap Analysis and Management Reporting will only require completion of:
- Cash Handling (Cash & Checks)
- Gift Cards
- Human Subject Incentive Payment (HSIP)
- Capital Equipment
Even though not all gaps are required to be completed this year, you are expected to review and update procedures and have proper controls in place for ALL processes.
For your reference, here are Remote Work Tips.
Process Documentation (Written Procedures)
Management Oversight Reports (MReports)
Wolverine Access, MReports, "Compliance" tab,
Internal Controls Other Reports/Tools, P-card/T & E Controls
The following reports are available when you are logged in to M-Pathways:
- Travel and Expense Approver Report by EmplID, DeptID or DeptGrp*
- Travel and Expense Spend Report by DeptID, DeptGrp or EmplID*
- Public Folders, UM Maintained, Financials, FN06 Procurement
- Wolverine Access, MReports, "Compliance" tab, Internal Controls Other Reports/Tools, P-card T&E Controls
- Travel and Expense P-Card Holder & Limits by DeptID, DeptGrp or EmplID (should be used for transaction periods after Concur implementation)
Capital Equipment Process (Written Procedures)
Declaration of Surplus Form (see Property Disposition section)
Equipment Transfer Form (see Property Control Section)
Request for Removal and Use of University Equipment Form (see Property Control Section)