Gargi Ghosh, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Biography and Education
Areas of Research Interests
- Tissue Engineering
- Drug Delivery
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of Kentucky, 2007
M.Tech., Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
B.Tech, Chemical Engineering, University of Calcutta, India
- Ghosh, G.; Yan, E.; Lee, A.G.; Kron, S.; Palecek, S.P. "Quantifying the sensitivities of EGF receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitors in drug resistant non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells using hydrogel based peptide array" Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2010, 26, 424-431.
- Ghosh, G.; Lee, A.G., Palecek, S.P. "Hydrogel based protein array for quantifying Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) activity in cell lysates" Analytical Biochemistry, 2009, 393, 205-214
- Ghosh, G.; Bachas, L.G.; Anderson, K. W. "Biosensor incorporating cell barrier architectures on ion selective electrodes for early screening of cancer" Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2008, 391, 2783-2791
- Ghosh, G.; Mehta, I.; Cornette, A.; Anderson, K. W. "Measuring Permeability with a Whole Cell – Based Biosensor as an Alternate Assay for Angiogenesis: Comparison with Common in vitro Assays" Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2008, 23, 1109-1116
- Ghosh, G.; Bachas, L. G.; Anderson, K. W. "Biosensor Incorporating Cell Barrier Architectures for Detecting Staphylococcus aureus Alpha Toxin" Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2007, 387, 567-574
- Ghosh, G.; Bhattacharya, P.K. "Hexavalent chromium ion removal through micellar enhanced ultrafiltration", Chemical Engineering Journal, 2006, 119, 45-53