Contact Us

During the Fall 2021 semester, business and all inquiries will be conducted via One Stop through the UM-Dearborn Student Portal.

Our In-Person Office Hours at the University Center

Monday    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8:30am-5:00pm 8:30am-5:00pm 8:30am-5:00pm 8:30am-5:00pm 8:30am-5:00pm


Phone Appointments

We have phone appointments available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm.

To change/reschedule your appointment, please contact us at:

Accessing Your Financial Aid Information

Your financial aid information may be accessed by logging in to Financial Aid & Scholarship Self Service Portal and clicking on the Financial Aid section.

Contact Us


Phone: (313) 593-5300

Mailing Address: University Center, Richard Dr #1183, Dearborn, MI 48128


* Please remember that student information is released only to the student (with certain exceptions) under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)--unless the student has authorized a person to obtain specified information.  Federal law governs the release and access to student educational records.  If you want your parent(s), spouse, or other designated individual(s), the student must complete the Authorization to Disclose Information Form  with all required documents to allow access to your information.



Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships

University Center (UC)
Back to top of page