VictorsLink is the online hub for all student organizations and campus resources at UM-Dearborn. See all student events that are happening on and off-campus, join a student organization, track your service hours and much more!
To get started, sign in using your UM-Dearborn email and password to create your profile. Once you are signed in check out events to attend and organizations to join.
Want to learn more about VictorsLink? Contact the Office of Student Life to set up an individual or a group training. An overview training lasts 20-30 minutes. Additional training topics: Creating an election, creating a form, updating your organization's roster, and more. Email [email protected] for more information.
Steps to reserve space on campus for student organizations:
- Go to victorslink.umd.umich.edu
- Visit your organization's page and select "Manage Organization"
- Click "Events" from the organization menu in the top left corner
- Select "Create Event"
- Submit the form
- All event requests must be submitted at least TWO weeks prior to the event
- SOAC funding applications are separate from the event form (visit the SOAC page on VictorsLink)
- If you need to make changes to your event, please edit your event (Manage Event > Change Details).
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map